Monday, June 17, 2013

Long Time, No See!

I know, I know. Shame on me for the long wait. But...

If you are wondering about the office space I am designing for my old teacher, unfortunately he has put it on the back burner. A lot of things have come up lately with him that I'm just waiting on his cue to begin again. Hopefully, if all works out, it will be at the end of June. So no worries, I am not holding out on you all! 

I'm so sorry guys for the lack of posts lately, I have been busy with summer classes, and honestly, not much else has been going on... I figure quality over quanity, right? However, I am considering doing some design inspirations and how-to tips to fill the void. 

What would you guys like to see or learn how to do? I'll try and come up with something! :)

Thanks for staying around! It means a lot to me! :)

Happy Monday Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! Have a blessed day! :)
Xoxo,
Meghan