Saturday, April 6, 2013

Polyvore!

So I wanted to show you guys some of my talent! ;)

I've been on Polyvore for about a year now and I love it! I really wish I could create more sets more often but school keeps me very busy! Most people use Polyvore for fashion but I have found it's a great tool to use for designers like me! It's much quicker and easier than sitting down and drawing it all out by hand! And the best part is that you can use the actual furniture you find, say at West Elm, you can use that in your set! 

Anyways, I could go on and on about how great Polyvore is for an Interior Designer, but I thought I could just show you instead! 

Here are all the rooms that I have created over the year on Polyvore. I'd love to hear what you guys think and go check out my Polyvore! And if you have a Polyvore that you would like to share, please do so!! :) I'd love to see! 

Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! Have a blessed day! :)
Xoxo,
Meghan