Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Website to Check Out!

Just a quick update... I wanted to share with you guys that I have another website you might be interested in looking into! I created a Tumblr account today, and have began to fill it with tons of great design pictures, tips, and designer inspirational quotes! This site along with this blog, my Polyvore, Pinterest, Houzz, and Etsy I will keep updated regularly, so keep an eye out for new updates! 
To visit my Tumblr site click here.

I hope you enjoy and please keep following along on my blog and all my other sites! It really means so much to me!

Do you have a Tumblr or any other sites I am on? I would love to check out your sites too!! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! Have a blessed day! :)
Xoxo,
Meghan